Wednesday, June 18, 2008

2008 Pictures!

Whoops, we've had a slightly inactive blog for awhile but here are some of the season's best shots from various team members.

We'll also be dancing up in Pittsfield Thursday, June 19th from 6pm onward!
Pics from May Day:
The Ladies in action. Sticks down and nice lines!Just chatting it up while looking pretty.
Wow, I guess the men learned a new dance!
Our friends the Berkshire Morris Men.
A fine clash indeed.
Group shots (minus accordionist~blogger)
Pics from the Celtic Festival in Chatham, NY:

2 comments:

JayCee said...

Great site! Spring 2008 was a great season for dancing for the Berkshire Men as well. If I find some JEMM pics in my camera, I will send them along. Keep up the good work.

-Jim

Joey said...

It is my pleasure to inform you that as a member of the JMMM I am hereby entitled and honored to designate you "cutest Morris team of Spring, 2008". All you spunky strong women, with your matching shoes. I could just eat you up!

-Joe from JMMM